Mini Video Mini Contest


Hey everybody I just recorded my first video just to test things out. Like I said before I am new to this whole blogging experience and learning by trial and error. I have received a few comments about my grammar and punctuation (I’m more of a math person) so I will try to watch out for that, but again I welcome any comments good or bad. So as an incentive to get followers I am running a contest when I reach 20 followers I will randomly select someone to receive a sample of Ojon damage reverse shampoo and conditioner. The video is very shaky but I was in a rush and just wanted to “bang it out”.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)