My Quest For Straight and Healthy Hair

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)


I have very coarse curly hair, and used to get it chemically relaxed in a salon. While I love how smooth and straight relaxers get my hair I don’t like the damage it causes my already damaged hair. I have been trying to wean myself off relaxers but still need something to help with straightening my hair. In the June issues of SELF magazine they mentioned Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment, and I deiced to give it a try. I found it at ULTA, but it can also be found at Wal-Mart. What made me want to try it is the fact that it is formaldehyde free and is suppose help, not damage your hair. So here’s what I did I will do a review later and let you guys know what I think.

My hair normally, see the nappy roots?

Step 1 is to wash hair with the pre-shampoo that is provided

Step 2 is to let your hair dry 80%

Step 3 is to apply the product to your hair and let it sit for 30 mins.

Step 4 is to blow dry your hair straight with a brush but I used the comb attachment that came with my hair dryer

Step 5 was to section your hair in small sections and flat iron your hair with the temperature at least 450 degrees, going over each section 5-7 times with the flat iron until hair is smooth and straight

Here are the finished results:



Check back later to see a full review of the product, I want to wait until after I wash my hair to see if it last.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)