Shatter Sunset Tutorial


Here is how I did this nail look:

1. Apply a base coat I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Wraps
2. I applied Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in "Encore Pink" all over my nail
3. I applied Revlon Nail Enamel in Pink Ice to 3/4 of my nail leaving 1/4 of the encore pink at the bottom
4. I applied Orly Coquette Cutie to the top half of my nail leaving 1/4 of the pink ice showing
5. I applied Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color Polish in "Fuchsia Pink" to the top 1/4 of my nail (you should now have 4 pink horizontal stripes on your nails starting with the darkest color at the tip) don't worry about the stripes looking perfect.
6. After polish dries apply OPI Black Shatter all over the nail
7. Finish with a top coat and clean up edges

Have a beautiful week! XoXo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)